products are inspected in accordance with the control instructions
present in the internal specifications and that are sent by clients, not only when we receive the material but also during and at the end of the production.
IS3 also uses specific documentation, where every control is registered (when requested by the clients):
- PPAP - Approval Process Part Production
- Capability Study Process
- FMEA - Modal Analysis of Failures and Effects
- Repeatability study of an EMM
- 8D reports
Records are made in PHC - production management software (Manufactor).
Also for the control and measurement are needed special equipment, to highlight:
- Quality control Tables and Jigs
- Coating thickness gauge - icron control of surface treatments (galvanizing, galvanizing and painting)
- Durometer - control the hardness of steel
- Faro Arm for three-dimensional measurement.